Welcome to PHRoboCon
(Port Harcourt Robot Festival)
...emerging Champions, emerging solutions!
The mission of PHRoboCon is to give as many young people all the opportunity to develop and showcase their creativity and problem solving skills in a fun and engaging way; leading to competitive STEM solutions to boost the economic prosperity of Rivers State and our dear Garden City. At PHRoboCon, more young people explore their minds towards identifying a prevailing problem and designing superior STEM solutions to such a problem.
This is how we Explore Feel Compete Create Model
The challenge is to model a robotic solution, called PackWell to typically solve the problem of Waste Management; a Smart Waste Solution that can be proudly integrated into the Port Harcourt metropolis to fully regain its Garden City Status. Are you a group or team of Smart Kids in your School whether or not yet in STEM Club? You can register your team and prepare in 2 to 3 months to demonstrate the genius in you. Register your team and Join the Contest Now!
Open for Every STEM Kid in School
The Side and Open Contest Categories would receive solutions from the following STEM Areas both in Virtual & Physical Contest Modes.
- Electronics – STEM Kids in Electronics would be building the most ideal Circuits for PackWell to function as intended.
- App Development – STEM kids in App Development would be contesting on the PackWell App for citizens to locate the nearest PackWell to them, use it and and get rewarded for disposing of their wastes using PackWell.
- Animation – STEM Kids in Animation option would be designing and competing on the most innovative animated story-telling, describing the benefits of PackWell.
- Game Development – STEM kids in Game Development would be developing and competing for the best developed Game, describing how Port Harcourt citizens would use the PackWell solution and get rewarded by scoring points which can translate into currencies to be used in purchasing stuffs at groceries or superstores.
- Drone Technology – STEM Kids in Drone Technology option would be demonstrating a supporting solution to the PackWell to function in it best capacity.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – STEM Kids in AI option would be designing and competing on the best AI system to support the functionality of the PackWell.
- Blockchain Technology – STEM Kids in Blockchain would be designing and competing on the best Blockchain project to support the functionality and reward system for PackWell.
- IoT (Internet of Things) – STEM Kids in IoT would be designing and competing on the best IoT project to support the functionality of PackWell.
Open to All Participating Schools, Side Contestants, Open Contestants and LIVE Audience.
The State Finals is a physical Grand Finale to assemble all the contesting Schools to demonstrate the physical solutions of the Overall Best Schools and the Contest for the Ultimate PHRoboCon Prize (a share of $2,000) and many other prizes for other School teams and Side Contestants in an event to be graced by top statesmen, dignitaries and Business investors who are in search of quality solution and talented young people to invest in.